8/21/2013

Follow, Misguide, Stand Still


Oversized Knit Sweater- Necessary Clothing
Shorts- Nasty Gal
Space Invader Tights- Dolls Kill
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane

Basically I pulled a whole 360 on this look compared to my post yesterday (here), just want to say thanks to everyone who gave me great feedback...I'm happy to know that everyday that I come on here to blog isn't a waste, plus I love coming up with outfits to share, that may or may not inspire. Anyways, for today's post you can see that I've already started layering. Not that it's cold here in New York already, but I've just started to do a little light layering as a transitional look into the fall season. I somehow found this very light weight jumper while I was browsing in the shopping area in Soho and I really don't do too much in-store shopping but when I saw this, I instantly fell in love. It's very comfortable and can also work as a day to night piece by either, adding black skinny-legged pants and heels or a darker toned shorts with sheer black stockings. As much as I HATE the cold, I'm really looking forward to styling this piece with a more staple fall look. 

Style ALIEN *_*

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I saw your bloglovin' link on the Lookbook forum and went right to your blog. The pictures really catch my eyes and so does your style.
    Of this outfit, the pieces seperated wouldn't strike me at all, but the way you combined everything is heaven! Great job and the shoes are the prettiest ones I have ever seen, really!
    ♥Sarah
    http://sarahdezutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, thats really thoughtful of you :) Much appreciated <3

    ReplyDelete