8/20/2013

Immorality Iris


White "Amador Dress"- Nasty Gal
Shoes- Deandri White "Tequila" (Solestruck)
Evil Eye Earring- Nasty Gal

Another white on white combination! Since the first time I did an all white look (here), I've been literally dying to do another one. I named this post "Immorality Iris" because it's actually a name of a white flower that only blooms once during the spring and also in the early fall. So I thought the name was a perfect description because the Fall season is almost here so I needed to post another all white late summer inspired look. This dress from Nasty Gal is literally the most comforting dress I own in terms of it being really flowy and girly without showing too much skin, but still flirty enough to be considered sexy. Of course, I chose to pair it with my white Deandri tequila boots because it completed my whole all white styling. To tie the whole look together, I added small pops of colour in my jewelry. I'm definitely going to give a third shot at an all white look in the fall so be on the look out for that. Thanks to Jim Vuong of Dancing In My Dreams, he has such an amazing and impeccable style so go check out his Tumblr page!

No comments:

Post a Comment