7/01/2013

Paper Planes


Black High Neck Top- Necessary Clothing
Pleated Plaid Skirt- Thrift
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Tardy

I few weeks ago, I went thrift shopping with one of my friends from my internship and I found this beautiful just hanging on the rack waiting for me to take notice. I've always wanted a midi length plaid skirt but everyone that I tried just wasn't exactly what I was looking for and the color was always off, but I'm so happy I found these because it's like a wrap skirt and it has these cute little pleating on the sides. Plus, though I'm not usually a fan of wearing green...I don't think I can get over how great the blue, green and red of the skirt works so well together. Ultimately, before I even got the skirt, I always pictured myself wearing it with a high neck cropped top but was never sure of what shoes to style it with. However, when reality strikes, I decided to dust off my old tardy boots and it worked perfectly with the whole look. I'll be having lots of fun styling these skirt so I can't wait to share my ideas here on the blog. Happy July! and have a great week

Style ALIEN *_*

2 comments: