6/29/2013

Sweet Escape


Black and White Cross Mini Dress- Forever 21
Floral Mesh Top- Vintage
Fringe Kimono- H&M

I've been wanting to share this floral mesh top for the longest time and I've been wearing it with different outfits a lot but this is one of my favourite outfits I like it the most with. It's literally beautiful whenever its layered with a top underneath and its also very perfect for the summer time because its lightweight and  has all these holes in it that forms a really cool floral pattern. I know I've probably shared this Forever 21 cross dress like a million times here on the blog but I simply just really love it and I'm not quite over it just yet, cause I can think of sooo many other ways of styling it. I love the very dark ethereal aspect that this outfit gives and its also like I'm some type of lost witch. 

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment