11/21/2013

Two Sided Mirror


Jacket- Ann Taylor
Faux Leather Asymmetric Skirt-Romwe
Sweater- Zara

Nothing like a mini faux leather skirt. I wore this outfit around the beginning of November when it wasn't as cold as it is now. I'm honestly not quite a fan of the asymmetric skirt trend and I literally cringe at the site of the Zara versions that almost everyone and their grandmother owns....lol However, I somehow got drawn to this one from Romwe and decided to actually give it a try. Unfortunately, I overestimated the sizing so it was wayy to big for me, so I solved the problem by just wearing a belt to keep it in place. I wore it with a lightweight sweater tucked into the skirt and my favourite plaid blazer. Of course, I had to fit my hat somewhere in there because hats have literally become to go to when it comes to figuring out what to do with my hair.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment