11/20/2013

Everlasting Light

Wearing my two favourite fall items : Nice warm chunky jumpers/sweaters and a black and white combination


Sweater- Forever 21
Skirt- Similar
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane (Shopakira)
Beanie- Zara

Join me while I endlessly give you reasons why this "skunk looking" sweater is the best thing on planet earth right now haha. This fall, I've been wearing a lot of black and white combination because, not only is it easy but it never gets old and will always be the perfect classic combination. For this look, I wore my currently favourite fluffy sweater that I got from Forever 21 a few weeks ago but somehow never got the chance to share it here. I've wore it with black and burgundy faux leather skinny pants, shorts and long maxi dress/skirts. I'm not getting over it anytime soon. This look is one of my usual silhouettes where I paired the sweater with an evil eye print circle skirt, nude stockings with black socks and my coltrane boots. I absolutely love the fuzzy texture of the sweater and it reminded me so much of the beanie that I'm always wearing so I thought "why not pair the two together?".  

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment