3/09/2013

The City Is A Jungle, I'm The Tiger



Long Sleeve Tiger Sweater- Mystique Boutique NYC / Pleather Suspender Shorts- Mystique Boutique NYC / Jeffrey Campbell Tardy- Nasty Gal / Pink Ankle Socks- Karmaloop / Handmade Straw Handbag- Jamaica / Circle Shades- Zero UV / Necklace- Some Magical Jewelry Store in NY/ Spike Bow Bracelet- Forever 21

There's something about this outfit that makes me absolutely in love with it, I don't know if it's the big tiger print on the sweater or my new suspender shorts but I honestly couldn't have felt anymore confident in these. I recently got this suspender shorts from Mystique Boutique here in New York, I am totally in love with this store and I can't believe that I'm just finding it even though I've been living in New York since last fall. I chose to pair the shorts with another great piece from Mystique Boutique, a big ole tiger print long sleeve sweater, which I adore...maybe I'll even go sleep in it hahaha. I grabbed my handmade purse from back home in Jamaica which is maybe one of the coolest purse I own, the details of them are amazing and I can't wait to style them with more things. Of course I had to throw on my red tardy boots from karmaloop because its simply amazing.

Until next time xoxo

@_@ NY Alien

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this whole look.
    ahhh my mind is going crazy!!
    you look stunning!!
    www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete