3/07/2013

Where Did The Sun Go

Sheer Long Sleeve Blouse-Zara / White Knit Jumper- Vintage / Black Shorts-ASOS / Jeffrey Campbell Cutout Boots- Karmaloop / Blue Tights- H&M Bolo Hat- Topshop / Silver Long Chain-Guess 

I hadn't plan on making a post for todays outfit, mainly because it has been snowing since last night and its super freezing outside, but I just sucked it up and decided to do a shoot because i really love this outfit. Lets start with this white oversized jumper, it is literally the warmest thing in the world! I still had to layer it with a long sleeve sheer top and a tank top to keep extra warm, but on a regular cold day here in New York this jumper is like best thing to just pull over your outfit and you won't even need a coat. I paired it mainly with this nicely textured blue tights which I believe I've owned for a very long time and  I can't believe its been hiding in my closet. I intentionally chose to over accessorize with my jewelry, because I feel like it helped to balance with the overpowering white of the knit jumper.

I just wanted to thank the readers I've gained for the past week since I started this blog, I'm really grateful and appreciate every single one of you! Today makes it one week since blogging :)

@_@ New York Alien






2 comments:

  1. What shoes are you wearing with this?
    - Ny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im wearing Jeffrey Campbell rub off wine cut out boots.>http://www.misskl.com/product/The-Coltrane-Boot-in-Wine-Ruboff/299664

    ReplyDelete