11/19/2013

Cloud Atlas


Tie Dye Top- Forever 21
Dropped Crotch Pants- Similar
Beanie- Urban Outfitters (Similar)
Purse- Nasty Gal

Over the weekend, I got a chance to relax and meet up with an old friend from back home. We mainly chilled around West Village area and visited a restaurant to indulge some yummy food. I love days like these when time seems to be moving slow and I don't have to think about any school assignments...at least once in awhile it's good to catch a breather and the weekends are perfect for that!
I love to dress laid back and easy breezy when it comes to dressing up on weekends. I wore my white dress shirt, layered under this really interesting oceanic blue tie dye printed top that actually has a cute tulip detail on the back which I unfortunately was unable to snap a picture of. Almost everything I wore  was very lightweight but still had a little winter/fall vibe going...especially since I wore a big fluffy white jacket to keep me warm throughout the day. I usually never wear this dropped crotch pants outside my apartment...in fact, I sleep in it! haha well, I somehow decided to dress it up a little because I really was more focused on the comfortability. I'm going to be doing a lot more photo diaries at least once a week so I can share a little of explorations in New York.


Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment