5/11/2013

Blurred Lines


Top- Jamaica / Blazer- Forever 21 / Skirt- American Apparel / White Sunnies- Zero UV

I'm so bummed that it's been three days and I was too busy to post which sucks. This week was really chaotic and exhausting and the weekend doesn't get any better because I'm in the middle of moving and trying to finish up my projects for finals. This look is something I wore to my internship and was really happy I got the chance to snap some quick shots of it. I'm not really the type of person to colour coordinate my clothes... in fact, I hate it but I chose to give it a try with this strategically placed polka dot  sheer top that I bought a long time ago while I was living in Jamaica. It was basically coincidental that I grabbed my blue American Apparel circle skirt to pair with the top and layered everything with the perfect blazer. To break up the spaces between the blues of the skirt and blouse, I opt for a skinny brown belt as a contrasting colour. I love when I wear a blouse that is tucked in and using a belt around that area makes it much more flattering which is something most women wants. I won't ever go three days ago without posting because it was literally burning me inside so please come back tomorrow, I have so much to share on what I've been wearing these past days.

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment: