5/07/2013

Far From Withering



Floral Top- Forever 21 / Black Top- Vintage / Skirt- H&M / Jeffrey Campbell Tardy-  A New York Boutique / Socks- Karmaloop / Necklace- Necessary Clothing

Remember when I said I use to have an obsession with buying florals in everything? well I dug into my suitcase of clothes from back in Jamaica this morning and found this very girl formal print sheer top begging me to wearing it. I won't lie, I sort of found it a little hard to style because felt so random amongst all the other separates that I usually wear. So when all else fails, pull for something black and that is exactly what I did. I wore my faux leather A-line skirt and opt to not tuck in my top because I didn't want to look too preppy or "neat, instead I wore this sheer vintage top I got while thrifting some time ago just to add more layering element to the whole look and give sort of a soft grunge vibe. I have no idea why I had stop wearing my tardy boots for so long, maybe its because I wore it so much that I suddenly got tired of it and stopped wearing it but I think for this summer I'll be wearing it more often again. It's such a beautiful day out today in New York, too bad I have to spend it in doors at class.

 The Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment