11/07/2013

Torn In Between The Two


Coat- H&M
Shoes- Coltrane Boots by Jeffrey Campbell (Shopakira)

Lots of volume up top with a very slender silhouette on the bottom. This is the type of silhouette I love doing during the Fall/Winter, I absolutely love when I can where a very oversized jacket/coat layered over a knit sweater and then just where a slender fit pant or skirt with black stockings... I just think its a beautiful combination. I wore this look last sunday and it was such a beautiful day to just where something effortless but still very classic and chic. The distressed sweater just adds that bit of that grunge element to this whole look and is also the result of it hitching onto something that ripped it...so I just ripped the rest of it with hopes that everyone else around me won't notice I guess. It kind of makes me want to buy UNIF's hardy sweater...love the concept of distressed knit sweaters (check it out here).

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment