11/08/2013

Invisible



Harness Sweater- Forever 21
Beanie- Similar
Shoes- UNIF Grail Platforms (Dolls Kill)

So I officially have a hat/beanie obsession, literally! over the past few months my hat collections has grown so much its ridiculous...not complaining though. This look features one of my currently favourite  beanie for this fall...it's pretty much a regular knitted black beanie, but has this cool attachment of a brooch with a ribbon buried in mesh.
I love the mysterious effect of this beanie and to basically top it all off I wore all black with a very grunge vibe. I've been chilling on the rooftop of my apartment a lot recently these days and I decided to snap photos of this look one day when I was relaxing and taking a breather from all the school work. Sadly, I had to end up leaving for class three hours after. I have to be quite honest and say this beanie is a little out of my element and not something I'm use to wearing especially since it dragged so much darn attention at school. However, I am always experimenting with my style and I've recently been on a path of self evolution... Anyways! have an amazingg weekend! and thanks for visiting .


Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment