11/11/2013

Conquering Fears

Dusted off my good ol' hansel wedges, after not wearing them since early summer.



Turtleneck Top- Zara
Skirt- Thrift
Coat- Zara
Shoes- Deandri Hansel Boots

Over the weekend I took some time for myself to walk around the area, like I always do and why not stomp around in the cold in crazy platforms?? Okay so technically, it wasn't that cold because clearly I was able to wear my turtleneck top as a cropped top by simply folding it under. I really didn't like the original length of it and it was way too bulky to tuck into my skirt so I tried my best as possible to fold it under for a midriff look. Turtlenecks are so great for the fall/winter because they give this very sleek vibe while keeping you warm and comfortable. I went for my usual 90s aesthetic and wore my high waisted tartan skirt with very minimal accessories because I wanted to keep it clean and simple. I'll try to do more posts like these, where I can share snippets of the places I go before/after I shoot my outfits. Have a great week!

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment: