11/27/2013

Half-Past The Moonlight


Sweater Dress- H&M
Eyelet Cardigan- Forever 21
Faux Leather Jacket- Similar
Charcoal Panama Hat- Sole Society
Shoes- Miista (Solestruck)

I've always wanted to get a sweater that was long enough to be wore as a dress but never quite got around to finding one that wasn't too body hugging or long enough. Thankfully, H&M just opened up a flagship store in Time Square and they were having this massive sale  so I picked up a bunch of cozy sweaters that could each be wore for different occasions. I specifically love this red wine colored one because its  at a great length (little about the knee) and it's one of those sweaters that can easily be dressed up or down with the help of slight tweaking. I ended up having to wear  shorts underneath the sweater because it was a bit cold so, that sort of explains why it's a little puffy around the upper leg in this post. I also wore my eyelet cardigan to give a more casual feel to the outfit and with my biker jacket I was able to give a lot more depth to the overall look. Sweaters have literally become an essential part of my wardrobe lately because, it's cold in New York that the only thing I can wear without freezing is a nice chunky sweater. I honestly can't wait for Christmas to get here so that I can go back to Jamaica in the warmth haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment