11/29/2013

Flames To Dust

Right before I flew out of New York for the thanksgiving holidays


Sweater- Forever 21
Matte Jacket- Similar
Pants- H&M
Shoes- Grail Platforms (Dolls Kill)
Pants- H&M

In the middle of shooting the outfit, the rain came falling out of nowhere but I really wanted to be able to share this look so I just kinda ignored the fact that I was about to be dredged. I was kind of going for a very relaxed preppy chic attire, by simply wearing a sheer collared top underneath a chunky knit sweater that has this really cool symmetric zipper detail. I also have been wearing this dropped crotch pants a whole lot lately, simply because its amazingly comfy and I can wear leggings underneath for extra warmth.
 I really love the fact that the plaid sheer top underneath has a hi-lo hemline, because it some how blends the symmetric quality of the sweater with a slight that asymmetric touch from the blouse. I then went along to wear my matte faux leather jacket which I absolutely love because it has so many details, structure and a faux shearling lining that's perfect for keeping me warm. Of course, I added my concho hat just for extra accessorizing...plus I somehow almost never go anywhere without a hat on. I'll try to snap a few pictures of what I'm wearing while here in Charlotte but until then have a great weekend!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment