11/26/2013

Free Falling


Fringe Sweater- Similar
Pants- Forever 21
Boots- Mulder Platform (Karmaloop)

I've been wearing a lot of neutrals and soft tones a lot during this month but I decided to switch it up a bit and incorporate a little colour and print..what better way to do this than to wear plaid. To be honest, I'm not quite over plaid yet and I highly doubt I'll be anytime soon. What I love specifically about this plaid is that, its a bit toned down with dark blue shades contrasting against black. The sweater I'm wearing it is unbelievably warm and cozy...(maybe that explains why for some reason my hands were tucked in the sleeves in most of the pictures). The sweater really reminds me of a dream catcher and has a slight Native American quality to it, which to me is quite cool. It was pretty cold so I obviously had to layer with a blouse underneath the sweater and also wore a thick quilted jacket. I know I haven't been wearing much of my 6 inch platforms recently, but it's really because it's gotten so cold and extremely windy here in New York so I'm surprisingly keeping it safe by wearing mostly my flat boots to save me from the wind. Anywho, I'm off to a ridiculously long day of classes.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment