11/25/2013

Checkmate

Possibly one of the coldest days in New York thus far.



Houndstooth Coat- Forever 21
Faux Leather Vest-  Similar
Pants- Uniqlo
Moon Charm Necklace- Hunter Gatherer
Choker- Similar

Channeling a little retro vibe mixed with my grungy side. It was freeeezing on the day I snapped this outfit but I was wearing a lot of layers, even on top on this black and white houndstooth coat. I'm almost in love with any clothing item that has some type of textile detail to it so naturally, when I saw this duo tone textile pattern, I fell in love instantly. I'm not quite a big fan of the 80's however, I give a massive pass for this coat because not only is its houndstooth retro inspired design strikingly beautiful but, the fact that it's oversized makes it pure perfection for this Winter. Underneath the coat, I wore  a black sweatshirt with a faux leather biker vest to add a little more depth and oomph to this overall look.   I opted to wear my oxfords and pants mainly because it was honestly way too cold to even consider wearing anything else without the possibility of freezing my ass off.
I'm glad Monday is finally here because I literally couldn't be more excited for this week to end because I get to see my sisters for Thanksgiving, too bad it's just as cold as New York there. Thanks for visiting and I have a lot more looks this week and a giveaway coming up very soon.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment