7/08/2013

Pulsating To The Back Beat


Egyptian Print High Neck Crop Top- New Look
Plaid DIY Muscle Shirt
Corduoroy Pants- Uniqlo
Shoes- UNIF Das Boots (Dolls Kill)
Quay Sunglasses- Nasty Gal

I've always been the type of person to clash to different prints that perhaps weren't meant to be together but, I somehow always find a way to make it work. The outfit in the post is a clear example of my little outfit experimentation. A few weeks ago I came across this Europe based online store called New Look  and I wanted to literally buy everything! They have pieces for women and men varying from all different personal style and the prices are super affordable for someone who is working on a budget, plus they're always having sales. Though I'll be browsing through and shopping there more often as a first try I bought two high neck crop tops, which is something I've been searching for the longest time so when I saw that they carried them with all different styles, I knew that this was going to be my favourite place hahaha. Usually, I'd go for maybe a skater skirt look with this top but, I decided to go with pants and platforms because it was super windy that day and I didn't really want to deal with having a Maryln Monroe moment. Thankfully, I don't think anyone can go wrong with wearing pants and platforms.

Style ALIEN

No comments:

Post a Comment