10/25/2013

Sorry, I'm Not Sorry



High Neck Top with embroidery- Vintage
"I'm Not Sorry" Military Inspired Jacket- Forever 21
Faux Leather Skirt- Nasty Gal
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane from Shopakira
Beanie- Zara

So this amazing military inspired jacket pretty much sums up the way I feel whenever I get dressed  up in each day and more than half the time I get these weird blatant stares from people especially when I wear my super high platforms, not only in New York but, even when I lived back in Jamaica and I simply don't care. I'm not sorry for who I am and I'm definitely not sorry for dressing the way I feel that's best for me to express myself... thats my speech for the day hahaha. Anyways, lets get to talking about what I'm wearing... clothes?? yeah! okay. 

I love a great black and gold combination so much that I'd literally wear it everyday if I could but, I thought it would be nice if I switched it up a little and add an odd pop of of unexpected colour and what better way to do that than to wear red stockings against the black and gold!? I was a little sceptic about pairing the red and navy blue of the military jacket because I've never really worn that combination before but I thought why not just give it a try right!? Hope you all have a great weekend and HAPY FRIDAY!!

 ♡
Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment: