12/02/2014

Take Off From The Start


Casual moments in Williamsburg is the one things I look forward to on weekends.


Fuzzy Sweater- Similar
Pants- Nasty Gal
Biker Jacket- Similar

I finally decided to take this awesome biker jacket for a stroll about two weekends ago during the leisure time I spend vintage browsing and store gazing in Williamsburg. This whole year, comfort has become a major element in my wardrobe. So, I've been wearing pieces that can easy fit with each other that doesn't quite take too much time deciding in the mornings on what to wear.
For this look I wore my warm and fuzzy top that I'm completely obsessed with because it's literally the softest thing in my closet right now. Because it's pure white it exhumes such a clean and fresh vibe hence, I went along to pair it with something a little more on the edgy side which is the plaid pants. 
This ensemble is a bit more of what I usually like to wear when ever its not too freezing outside, as I am able to wear just a biker jacket and be good for the day. I kept it pretty simple for the accessories mainly because I wanted it to just be a more breathable and slightly simple look. 

Style ALIEN *_*

3 comments: