12/10/2014

Optimistic Coocoon


One of those colder days where my oversized scarf is necessary.


Scarf- Thrifted
Top- Vintage

This scarf is literally always becomes my favourite each fall/winter season, because you can't quite deny its warmth and beauty. Usually I find some tie-dye very tacky and not within my taste but I guess I was so lucky two years ago when I found this black and white beautifully tie-dye scarf in a thrift store. As you can see, it's super oversized and can be worn several ways but for some reason I chose to wear it like this big cocoon shawl. 

Underneath, I just wore my black and gold top layered on top of a black collared blouse. I was also wearing my pleaded black skirt but because I wanted to show of the beauty of the scarf, I didn't make it the focal point for the purpose of this post. 

My finals are almost over and I can't wait to be done with them and head back home to Jamaica for the holidays! plus, I'll be able to post more regularly on the blog because I have so many ideas of posts that I could do. Hope you all have a great day!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment