12/11/2014

Pale Skies


Sweater- Forever 21
Vest- H&M
Shoes- Miista

Just giving a quick post on a look I wore on a snowy day. Strange enough, it was snowing but not very cold so I just wore a chunky sweater and over oversized faux leather vest with some tight skinny pants. Of course I was wearing a scarf but for the purpose of the shoot I decided not to show it because it would cover the delicate beauty of the sweater.

I'm actually surprized that I haven't worn  this vest sooner this season...but it came out at the right time because its so useful when you want to feel warm and comfy but not uncomfortable with a thousand layers. I like to go very minimal in the jewelry area during the winter months, only because I usually have to wear gloves and necklaces seem unnecessary if there's a huge scarf covering it. 

Style ALIEN *_*


No comments:

Post a Comment