7/21/2014

Questioning The Exsistents


I'll always find comfort in wearing black and white…such a great way to put together a classic polished look.


White Cardigan- Similar
Pants- Zara
Amaya Boots- Miista from Solestruck


I shot this look so long ago that I completely forgot about it until now. I'm wearing my favorite white lace crop top with a slightly slouchy fit pants to bring balance to the look. I actually wore this look one day for my internship except, I switched out the shoes for more flat comfy ones since I'd be running around on my feet all day. However, I love the unexpected addition of green boots to this look, as the pop of color brings a little more interest to the beautiful yet simplistic attire of just the black and white.

As you may, or may not know…I'm a fashion designer in the making but I haven't quite showed that side of me that much here on my blog. For the next few weeks and possibly the rest of the year I'll be working on a personal project regarding the designer aspect of my life which sadly means..I'll be cutting down on making daily blogs. Now listen, I'm not quiting! lol "a quitter never wins" but I'm just focusing more on building up my caliber and making that side of me more known that just being "the personal style blogger". I'll definitely be sharing my journey here on the blog with possible videos and I'll still update on the outfits that I wear. So I thank those who have riding with me on this blogging journey thus far and I really can't wait to show more of my designer side to you all. Hope you had a great weekend!

Style ALIEN *_*

2 comments:

  1. Love this look

    http://modeonpoint.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are so chic and look so comfortable! When I scrolled down to see the rest of the picture and saw those green boots I was super surprised and definitely in a good way. It was a great way to throw in a pop of color.

    -Ang
    lifeandang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete