7/19/2013

Street Spirit


High Neck Top- Necessary Clothing
Skirt- Thrift
Shoes- "Zoe" by Miista (Solestruck)

Happy Friday everyone! it's exactly one week until I head back home to Jamaica and I'm sooo excited to go back and see my family and friends. For sure I'll keep updating my outfit choices so I hope you stick around for the ride. As you can probably already tell by now, on of my favourite types of top to wear are high neck crops...especially for the summer since they're literally allow room for your skin to breathe. For this look, I paired a black high neck top with the cutest denim skirt that I found at a thrift store about four weeks ago. I decided to share some of the jewelry that I've been wearing lately but haven't had the chance of photographing them. The necklace is actually one of my favorites because it reminds me of back home and I love the gypsy like quality to it a lot. Ever since I got this holographic shoes, I've been obsessing over everything holographic and I'll be sharing an outfit pretty soon to show how much I'm loving holographic stuff lately. Anyways, hope you like this outfit post and have a great weekend!

Style Alien *_*


7 comments: