7/22/2013

Numb


Distressed Muscle Tee- Forever 21
Plaid Skirt- Thrift
Shoes- Melissa Shoes

I've pretty much always wanted to do a post that was a little more "editorial-esque" rather than my usual street style shots. I finally got to do it after so long and I have to say...I really love the way the pictures came out. Yes, of course it's a little more on the grungy side but I guess that's kind of the main reason why I love it so much. I wish I had some sort of story line behind this post but I really just wanted to capture shots that looked like it came out of a flashback of old 90s lookbooks. I hope you like this post and let me know if you'd like me to do more of this kind of posts. ALSO... I extended my giveaway until August 6th so please please go enter!! :) link here

Style Alien *_*



1 comment: