8/27/2013

Bohemian Rhapsody


BlueVelvet Crop Top- American Apparel
Fringe Kimono- Necessary Clothing

I'm pretty much the type of person who is overly obsessed with anything fringe, especially on kimono...it's literally my weakness and sometimes I have to try hard to talk myself out of going crazy and buying everything fringe. This kimono that I'm wearing has to be my best one to date! I really love that it has aztec-like print all over it, with black fringe trim detailing along the hem line. I decided to pair this lovely kimono with a bright blue velvet top that is one of my recent purchases at American Apparel. I've recently been head over heels for velvet tops and skirts, especially when its a very simple top/skirt. I added the blue as a pop of color and with the velvet texture it makes the look a whole lot more interesting, giving depth to the ensemble. For my accessories, I wanted to add  hints of gold accents since this whole look could have quickly turning into an "all black" combination. For those of you who have been asking... I didn't cut my locks, it's just all pinned up in the back with the front looking a bit longer. I think it's important for me to kind of change up the styles I do with my hair because sometimes I get really tired of it. Anyways, I'm off to a busy day of work and school so I hope you enjoy this look and feel free to leave a comment down below.

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing puncho. Btw, how do you do the twists on your dreads? Super pretty!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete