7/29/2014

Somewhere Between Psychotic and Iconic


Blouse- Uniqlo (similar)
Black and White Floral Skirt- Forever 21
Shoes- Oxfords
Body Chain- Similar
Rings- Vintage


I've been taking a much need break from being in front of camera, just to figure out somethings regarding my career, school and lifestyle. However, I thought it was about time I posted this look I wore about three weeks ago before going to the Brooklyn flea market on Saturday afternoon. If you never knew this about me before, I'll be the first to tell you that I love vintage shopping whether it be at a flea market or from thrift store. Just the idea of purchasing an item that has become exclusive and unique to its buyer is such an awesome concept to me…I'll try to snap a collection of pictures whenever I get go to thrifting again.

I wore a black button up collared blouse that I snatched from Uniqlo (the cotton is to die for soft!), what's strange is that I almost never shop for anything in Uniqlo mainly because it's not quite my aesthetic. However, I went in there with a friend and came out with this blouse. As per usual, I tucked the blouse into a floral mini skirt, for a bit of a preppy attire. Since the black of the blouse was a tad bit flat photographic wise, I chose to wear my favorite body chain for depth and more interest in what could easily be a plain outfit.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment