10/24/2013

Chaos That Control My Mind


Oversized Faux Leather Vest- H&M
Top- H&M
Skirt-Romwe
Stockings- Forever 21

Towards the beginning of the summer I shared this lovely all over print flared skirt from Romwe (here)  and there was absolutely no way that I wouldn't incorporate it into my fall ensembles because ,it's the most gorgeous skirt ever! I layered a whole lot for this look and it's a little out of my usually looks, because with this faux leather vest I quickly transformed into my alter ego haha. I scored this vest at H&M on sale and had been eying it for several weeks before I finally dug up the courage to actually purchase it.  It's such a great statement piece and  can look gorgeous on just about everyone! I decided to layer it over this sheered long sleeved top with intricate embroidery placed all over it....I can think of so many ways to style this top, like with a low waisted dark loose fitting pants and heels or tucked into  a high waisted light washed denim shorts for a more casual look. I just adore this top and plan to style it so many ways for this fall season. Another thing that I've found myself collecting and wearing a lot are hats...I never thought I'd be a hat person but I honestly can get use to wearing hats everyday since most time I get so lazy to actually do something to my hair.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment