10/08/2013

Magic In Me


Grunge Inspired Sweater- Forever 21
Shoes- H&M
Sunglasses- Zero UV
Hat- Bebe
Hazel Eye Necklace- Glowwormshop 

Growing up in the Caribbean all my life up until I moved to New York last year, experiencing the drastic climate chance has never really been an issue for me mainly because it was basically summer all year round. Now that I'm living in NewYork, I never really thought that I'd actually enjoy seeing the leaves fall,wither and bounce back up again during the Spring. As much as I'm still not 100% use to the whole Fall/Winter season, I can say that I surely love witnessing the force of nature take over New York. I'm sure you all know this look too well as I've been pairing black on black a whole lot lately and I love it...especially when there's a pop of color incorporated. I wore my oversized knit sweater that has this really cool embroidered of the cross in a 90's inspired plaid, adding that grunge element that I love all too well. I chose to wear this sweater with my straight black dress and combat boots and later realized that there was a hint of bohemian inspo in there with the edgy 90s grunge element being the dominant feature of this whole look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment