7/17/2013

Flower Bomb



White Floral Dress- Forever 21
Sheer Floral Top- Vintage
Shoes- Coltrane Boots (Karmaloop)
DIY Choker

I'm not quite sure what was going on in my mind when I styled this outfit but all I know is that I wanted to be covered in florals and be girly for the day. I wore this baby doll white floral print dress once before on the blog but I remember styling it a little "soft grunge"/bohemian like (here). This time around I made the dress look a little for free spirit and layered it with another floral print top but I made sure that the top was sheer so that you could see the print of the dress peak through the top.  As you can already probably tell, I love to mix and match prints and I've kind of been doing this type a styling a lot more often. I guess there is something about the summer that brings out all the crazy in me hahaha. I hope your week is going great so far and please remember there is still time to enter my giveway>>>here

Style ALIEN *_*

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment I follow you now!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following! Really love your blog so I followed you as well

      Delete