5/25/2013

Hurts Like Heaven


Fringe Kimono- H&M
Ankle Length Pants- Thrifted
Shoes- T.U.K Creepers (Journeys)
Yoko Sunnies- Gypsum Style
Tattoo Choker- The Cobra Shop
Socks- Karmaloop

I've developed this love for ankle length pants with socks and grunge boots like my T.U.K creepers or Jeffrey Campbell roscoe boots. There is just something interesting to me about that styling pants in sort of a quirky way with socks, so look out for more post with me styling with coloured crazy socks. This outfit is more of a look I'd wear to run around the city doing errands or to grab a quick lunch. It's very easy to wear, and still very true to my very eclectic style. The sunglasses I'm wearing actually one of the craziest I own and at first I thought it was quiet ridiculous to wear since its way bigger than the frame of my face but its sort of growing on me andI'm wearing it a lot more. I received it earlier this week from an online store called Gypsum Style they literally have the coolest sunglasses ever! and as much as I get most of my sunglasses at Zero UV and will always love them, I think Gypsum Style is online great stop if you're ever looking for unique sunnies especially now since it the Summer Time! New York's weather has been the most annoying thing ever and is really unpredictable but I vow not to go back to wearing thick winter coats until at least december hahaha. Anyways hope your having a great Memorial Day weekend!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment