5/24/2013

Floral + Maxi


Top- Boutique back home in Jamaica
Skirt- Lush (Nordstorm)
Shoe- Jeffrey Campbell (Karmaloop)
Rainbow Tattoo Choker- The Cobra Shop

Finally, I can post a new look on my blog! it's been killing me inside of how deprived I was these past few days when I didn't get the chance to post. I'm finally all moved into my apartment and my finals are completely over and now its summer! so what better way to start off the summer than to pair maxi skirts with everything! I love a good maxi skirt especially clever interesting ones like the one I'm wearing in this blog post. I pretty much have been wearing this skirt so often with black and white high neck crop tops, muscle tees, and loose sheer tops. I decided to share with you the way I style it with loose sheer tops, I basically tuck in the blouse into the skirt so that I can have a more cleaner look and form an illusion to make my bottom half look longer. Even though I love maxi skirts, I feel like the look can't be complete without looking elongated and since I'm like I'm short I have to just work around it and try to find ways of forming illusions. I'm back to regular posting and I have so much looks to share with you that I've been wearing so stay tuned for that.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment