3/12/2014

Breathe


Top- Zara
Kimono- Nasty Gal
Cowboy Fringe Vest- Vintage
Shoes- Creepers
Sunglasses- Zero UV

Wore this look when it was really nice and sunny out and what better way to celebrate that than to wear a nice flowy kimono. Black and white combinations are always very classic and adding a bit of print is always a great surprize element and can elevate a simplistic look is no time. For this look, I combined a white texture cropped top from Zara with a high waisted fitted pants for a more modern retro inspired look. By adding the a bohemian inspired kimono and a slight pop of colour in my cowboy vest, I was able to transform the look to give more depth and appeal. Its been awhile since I've shot a look with me wearing my sunglasses but now that its getting a bit more sunny, I'm happy to share more looks incorporating sunglasses. I hope your week is going good so far and thanks for visiting!

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment: