3/25/2014

Golden Solution


Graphic T-shirt- Chicwish
Skirt- Zara
Shoes- TBA from Solestruck
Rings- Thrift

Needed to give a quick update since I haven't been able to post in so long. I thought I'd be a bit more able to get back to my regular consistently daily posts but I've still pretty much been caught up with loads of projects and sleepless nights...can't wait for it to be over. Since I've been running around so much to classes, my aim in dressing each day is "comfort". Spending countless hours working and sewing in the studio can be such a drag so I've really been leaning towards wearing print graphic tees layered on top of a buttoned down top (usually in neutral colours) and my chunky boots will always do the job of keeping me comfortable while I'm on my feet all day. I've always bee very much into statement jewelry and this beautiful ring I managed to scoop up while thrifting one day has quickly been ranked as one of my favourite rings. The green is so bold and the way the gold of the outer area sits so complimentary to the overall aesthetic of the ring. 
I really can't wait to get back to posting regularly again but I'll be sure to continue updating my instagram as much as possible. Follow me @marfarlane.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment