4/14/2014

These Sidewalks Liquid And Then Stone


Motel Mindy Crop Top- Motel 
Flared Skirt- Similar
Ankle Boots- Zara

Spring is finally in the air here in New York and I don't think anyone is as happy as I am! I can finally get to wear cute little dresses and skirts and waltz around the city without extra amounts of layers. Since  I last posted, I've been a lot less busy than I was before so I'm diving back into blogging daily (I've missed it so much). 
To kick off the Spring season, I've decided to wear a lot more lighter colours mixed with small amounts of black...recently, my main go to has been white combinations because I love how it screams spring and it exhumes such a fresh vibe to anyones closet. For this look, I'm wearing a graphic crop top that I scored a few weeks ago when Motel  was having a huge sale. It's perfect for Spring and I could definitely see myself pairing it with lots of things for this season so I'll be sure to share that here with you. I decided to just keep it clean and simple by pairing the top with a basic white skirt so that I could keep all the attention to the top. The skirt in itself is a bit cutesy I don't mind that at all. 
Accessorizing is always so much fun and for this look I went with very dainty looking pieces specifically this spiral ring with a beautiful white stone inside (got it from a flea market). 
During the time I took off from blogging, I was still shooting looks so I can't wait to share them with you later on this week and remember if you need real time updates you can follow me on instagram @marfarlane .

Style ALIEN *_*



No comments:

Post a Comment