4/15/2014

She Loves Me Not


Dress- H&M
Shoes- Nasty Gal

For about a year now I've literally been searching high and low for a pure white crochet dress but everyone I found was just way out of my price range. Turns out, I finally found the perfect crochet dress right at H&M! I scored it for a really good price and my day was completely made. 
I decided to keep it simple and let the beauty of the dress speak for itself so I just sticked to pairing it with one of my comfy to-go black flat shoes with black stockings. 
This dress is literally one of the perfect Spring essential...I'll most likely wear it for  a classic daytime attire or for one of those days when I go out for brunch followed by a peaceful walk around the city.
I love how soft and slightly beachy this look is, which is very different from my usually grungy vibe. So far I'm enjoying my spring break...it's been really peaceful and relaxing, I'll definitely be making use of this break.
Have an amazing day.

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment:

  1. This white dess is everything, h&m never fails. you look great. www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete