2/24/2014

Play With Magic

Experiementing with a slightly different look than I'm use to.



Top- Zara
Trench Coat- H&M
Trousers- Zara
Boots- Jeffrey Campbell

A peak of sun in the city of New York so I brought out some light fall pieces to wear. I wore this look over the weekend, first to work then to run some errands around the city. I must say, this is a very polished way of being comfortable and still a bit on the edgy said. I'm not quite a huge cropped top fan however, the one I'm wearing became an exception when I saw it hanging in the store...it's made with a neoprene fabric but has the aesthetic and look of a normal cotton top and can easily be paired with anything. Though it was a bit sunny, it was still a very cool breezy weather so I wore this amazing off-white trench coat that was perfect for keeping me warm. Can we just pause to say this trench coat is heavenly? Cant't believe I scooped it up at H&M. I love that its very light and airy, it has such a clean and classic look to it that I'm very much in love with so I'll probably be seen wearing it a lot more. In these recent months, comfortability has kind of been the number one driving force in my style and thats really because I've been so busy running around to school and work so as long as I can feel easy breezy in what I'm wearing I'm a happy lady :) 

Style ALIEN *_*



No comments:

Post a Comment