2/26/2014

Armistice


Faux Leather Top- Zara
Faux Leather Jacket- Vintage
Boots- Mulder Platforms by Jeffrey Campbell

Just giving a quick update on a post I wore sometime ago when it was warm enough in New York to wear a mini flared skirt...oh how I can't wait till this Winter weather is completely over so I can go back to wearing dresses, skirts and shorts. What I like particularly about this outfit I'm wearing is that it's very   easy look to wear for both a day and night time with just a few minor changes. Lately, I've been into wearing a lot of forest greens and different shades of blue so you might see a lot of those colour palettes pop up in future posts. For this look I wore a faux leather sleeveless top in army green and I'm absolutely in love with how simple this top is yet, the construction details of it are so precise and impeccable. I threw on this cute black skirt to pair with the top and the off white faux leather jacket was added as a nice compliment to the overall look...ps. I've had that jacket for years, just not sure why I've barely worn it. 
Spring's coming up very soon and I can't wait to start adding more colours in my posts because lets be real, even though wearing all black is perfection 99.9% of the time, sometimes you need a little colour to spice up your life!

Style ALIEN *_*


No comments:

Post a Comment