2/27/2014

Head's In The Cloud...My Gravity Centered



Boots- To Be Announced from Solestruck
Sweater- DIY 

I'm loving everything about this look mainly because of the way I chose to layer two sweaters to create an interesting distressed idea. I basically wore a plain knit forest green sweater as the first layer then I wore my thin olive green sweater on top allowing room for the sweater underneath to show through. I don't have that  many sweaters so sometimes it gets a bit boring re wearing them over and over so I'm always seeking new way of styling them for a whole entirely different look. I wore my new favourite coat from Sammy Dress which is both very bold and comfy to wear. I love how the colour of the coat blends so well with the shades of green and the huge button details of it ties the overall look together so well. If you're ever looking for great affordable pieces including bags and accessories, definitely check out Sammy Dress

Style ALIEN *_*


1 comment:

  1. Super awesome pics :)
    Over cool outfit
    <3

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/iron-club.html

    ReplyDelete