3/03/2014

Clair De Lune


Sweatshirt- Similar
Skirt- Minty Jungle
Boots- Zara

I've pretty much convinced myself that Spring is here already regardless of what the actually reality is here in New York. However, because I don't want to freeze to death, I'm wearing more Spring colours on a lot of my upcoming blog posts which is a pretty big change since "all black" has been my theme colour pretty much the whole Winter season. For this look, I'm wearing very light pastels on top that fades into this beautiful black mesh skirt. I've really been loving light blue more and more...I find it to be such a pure and happy colour. The faux leather vest I'm wearing was actually a piece I snatched from my mother's closet when I went back to Jamaica during the Christmas holidays...I love it so much, especially because of its unexpected silk chiffon detailing in the back. I kept it pretty "simple" when it came to accessorizing with jewelry...the light/delicate touch of the stone necklace was just enough to make this look a perfect transitional look from Fall to Spring.
I hope you all had a great weekend and wishing you a great week!

PS. Let me know what you think of the new banner for my site...I got really tired of the old one.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment