2/20/2014

Sleep Until The Sun Goes Down



Sweater- UNIF
Hat- Bebe
Shoes- Creepers by T.U.K


It's been awhile since I've posted a dominant white with black ensemble so I'm sharing this look I wore a few weeks ago to go strolling around Manhattan. I wore one of my favorite pullover sweater from UNIF because I simply can't get over how perfect and warm it is... I then layered it with this fuzzy off white jacket that I've had for such a long time and comes in handy when I need a change of texture in jackets to wear for the day. Something about the two textures of the jacket and sweater makes this look interesting however, white on white tends to sometimes look a little flat so I incorporated a bit of patterns to the look white my geometrical cardigan that I wore as a shawl rather than an actually cardigan.
Let me know what you think in the comments below of this look and if you have any suggestions on new ideas of posts fashion related that I could share on here. Have a great day.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment