10/22/2013

Walking On Air


Black Knit Sweater- Zara
Blazer- Ann Taylor

I remember last fall so clearly, when for the first time I had to go out and shop for coats and jackets or pretty much anything with thick long sleeves that could keep me warm. This black and white tweed blazer was one of the few items I picked up during the last fall season and it's possibly one of those pieces that is pretty much timeless. I personally am not the biggest fan of tweed at all however, when I came across this Ann Taylor jacket/blazer the fact that it was tweed didn't quite bother me so much because the black and white contrast into a plaid print just instantly made me what to purchase and experiment with styling it.
For this particular look, I paired the blazer over a light weight knit sweater that has a slight peplum waist and a navy flared mini skirt. This overall look kind of comes off as a good girl/ bad girl/ preppy girl vibe which I definitely like! I kept it pretty simple when it came to accessorizing, so I just wore my high socks, my favourite choker and a few delicate bracelets and rings and top it all off. 


Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment