10/21/2013

Into The Ocean...End It All


Jumper- Forever 21
Shorts- Thrift
Necklace- Glowwormshop
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane from Shopakira



Finally, I've injected a splash of colour onto my blog again! I sincerely have no idea why I had such an off period and was wearing very dark colors every single day as you can see in my previous posts. I guess there's something about fall in New York that's making me what to constantly drag for dark tones. Anyways! I'm so happy to be wearing more colours again, specifically for this lovely fall season. There's something so special about royal blue that gets me feeling cozy and calm...it's a very bold colour and can easily brighten up an outfit, which is what I love the most about it. I was a bit cold that day so a cute chunky knit jumper was the prefect fall essential to keep me all warm and ready for the day. I paired this with a brocade shorts in an aztec print and to be honest, I haven't worn a print such as this in maybe three years but I certainly love the way this print specifically compliments the bright royal blue of the knit jumper. Once I decided on wearing royal blue, I knew for sure that I wanted incorporate gold accents, which would give the look of a vibrate and luxurious colour combination. 
The shoes I'm wearing in this post was actually birthday gift from my sister and if you've been following my blog from the beginning you'd know how much I had cherished the red and black coltrane boots I owned. Unfortunately, I had to take a break from wearing them so now that I have these new ones  I'm giving you a warning that you're surely going to be seeing a lot more from these! hahaha Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty details especially the bangle, shorts and shoes. Looking great!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete