10/14/2013

Playground


Jumper/Sweater- Forever 21 (2 years ago)
Drop Shoulder Coat- H&M
Evil Eye Bracelet- Jem Bracelets
Felt Hat with chain- Zara
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Mulder Platforms (Misskl)

So I'm pretty much recovering from a long weekend of so much fun since Thursday and haven't been able to post anything mainly because I was out all the time with family doing 'touristy' things and celebrating my birthday. Anyways, this is one of the looks I wore while heading out for a little retail shopping in Soho and later went to Dos Caminos to grab a quick lunch. I'm wearing a sweater with a girly touch of the bright pink peter pan collar and paired this with my mini black velvet skirt. This is a very classic look and the lightweight dropped shoulder coat adds a little menswear quality to this look which I absolutely love! With the right amount of assorted bracelets and the perfect felt hat, I was able to pull of this sleek easy-to-wear fall look. So far since receiving this Mulder Platform boots, I'd have to say it's a pretty comfortable shoe to walk in and the design of the sole with the grip makes it almost impossible to fall and so far I've been lucky enough to not miss a step walking in them...don't want to jinx myself. Hope you all have a great week.

Style ALIEN *_*

4 comments: