9/30/2013

Streets Alight


Knitted Sweater Top- Zara
Faux Leather Flared Skirt- Nasty Gal
Light Jacket- Alexander Wang
Creepers- T.U.K
Space Invasion Stockings- Dolls Kill

Fall is in full swing and all I want to do is where easy pullover sweaters or anything knitted that's warm and fuzzy. In this look, it's pretty much one of the more polished outfits I've worn all weekend...even though I'm wearing creepers. I wore this look while hang out in the meat packing district in New York this weekend and you could definitely say this outfit is a cross between grunge and a preppy school girl look. The top I'm wearing is actually one that I bought from Zara sometime last fall but somehow only got to wear it once before this and I can't understand why because it's literally the softest knit ever! I love that its in an ivory colour instead of being plain white so it gave me a lot more options in terms of accessorizing, where I could incorporate my more feminine jewelry to give a soft touch to this outfit. I paired the top with my faux leather skirt that I've been dying to pull out of closet this fall and I finally got the chance it so you're definitely going to be seeing me wearing these babies a lot more often. Of course,  the look couldn't be completed without wearing my alien space invasion stockings! that I got from the lovely Dolls Kill. 

Style ALIEN *_*



No comments:

Post a Comment