10/01/2013

Neutral


Top- Vintage
Mini Tunic/Dress- Forever 21
Shoes- Melissa 

This shoes are perfection! I just wanted to share a quick post of a look I wore a few days ago while grabing brunch with some friends. I went for a very pulled together, slightly preppy look with minimal jewelry and neutral colours. The black and white tunic I'm wearing is a piece that I use to incorporate in my daily styling very often when I just started my blog but I gave a long break and so many months later it resurface in my closet and I knew I had to take one last shot at sharing another way I've style it, before I put it back into retirement hahaha. I paired this little number with a sheer long sleeved collared top and a cool round silver necklace that fit perfectly under the collar of the blouse. Since this entire look was very simple with clean lines I decided to also wear shoes that were not too extreme. I was actually given these lovely pair of Melissa shoes by a good friend of mine and even though I got them in the summer, I thought that it would really make a good fall shoes instead. It's suade with the cutest heel ever and kind of reminds me of a more classic version of the Jeffrey Campbell 99 ties. Today is the beginning of my birthday month and I really couldn't be more excited that September is finally over!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment