9/24/2013

Free Falling


Top- Vintage
Black and White Daisy Skirt- Forever 21
Faux Leather Biker Jacker- H&M
Shoes- T.U.K Creepers 
Beanie- Zara
Bag- Vintage

Fall is in the air and what better way to portray the falling leaves from the trees than to mash it all in into this blog post. For this look, I combined dark tones with two completely different floral manipulations. This purple embroidered top is possibly one of the softest and comfortable tops I own and I never want to take it off! I've had it for a few months now but chose to wait until it was a little bit colder so that I could combined it in a "fall attire". I thought it would be cool to mix the very light and 'organic' floral element of the top with this very static...(almost baroque inspired) skirt. The contrast of these floral elements definitely adds interest to the overall look and with the touch of the fall essentials such as the beanie, biker jacket and knee high socks, it gives the look more depth and definitely kept me warm throughout the day, since it was super windy in New York when I wore this outfit. Anyways, I'm off to a very long day in classes..you can keep up to date with me by adding me on Instagram @marfarlane.

Style ALIEN *_*


No comments:

Post a Comment