9/25/2013

Irie Vibes


T-shirt-Jamaica
Clutch- Jamaica
Cat Eye Necklace- Glow Worm Shop
Hat- Zara

I've been missing home a whole lot and one day I was staring at my multi-coloured glass clutch that I got in Jamaica, then I realized that I have yet to actually shared it any of my posts. So, I decided to build a whole outfit around it ...dedication to my culture I suppose. I wore my black spider weed tee with this bold pop of green and basically combined it with all black. I really didn't want to take away the distraction from the clutch which might I add, is fantastic! it's made of these tiny rectangular painted glass in yellow, green and red, which are colours of significance to the Rastafarian movement. I think what I love the most about the outfit is that it steams off a very calm mood and the pop of these bright colours feels like paint being splashed on a blackboard. 

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment