8/05/2013

Sweet Leaf


"Hangin' With My Buds Tee- Jamaica
Shorts- Forever 21
Shoes- Creepers by T.U.K
Evil Eye Stud Earring- Nasty Gal

Can we just take out the time to say how awesome this frikken tee is!? Everytime I come back home to Jamaica, I always try to get these types of clever printed tees with subliminal messages. The one I'm wearing says "Hangin' With My Buds" which basically could have two meanings. To be honest, green isn't really my favourite colour to wear at all however, I pulled out this black and green number like a Hi-bred ninja turtle hahaha. You can see my hair colour a lot better in these photos and I have to say...I'm slowly growing to love it more and more. I have a few more posts of looks I wore in Jamaica coming up this week....feeling so sad that today is actually my last day here but it was a great short trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment